You are here
Office of the Registrar
A&S Student Services is conducting business remotely until further notice due to the impact of COVID-19.
If you have questions:
- Students, Academic Advising and Career Development appointments will be conducted remotely by Zoom (accessible by phone or computer) and will be available during our regular (Eastern time) business hours. Schedule an advising appointment online:
- Students, for academic concerns related to your major: contact your faculty advisor or the Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Students, for academic concerns related to your courses: contact your instructors
- Students, Faculty and Staff: Please email email@example.com with your registrar and advising questions and firstname.lastname@example.org with your career development questions. These mailboxes are monitored by our staff during regular business hours.
Please continue to monitor Cornell University’s Cornonavirus FAQ for updates and answers to many questions.
If you need a form during this time that you would normally have picked up from our office, please use the links listed here.
Completed forms can be submitted as a scan or picture to email@example.com. If additional signatures are required on the form (e.g. faculty advisor, instructor), please copy all required signatories and request that they send their approval by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
- Add/Drop form
- Information Release Request Form: Use this form to request an official letter or have an external form verified. If you only need to verify your enrollment, please go to certification.cornell.edu.
- General Petition Form: Use only for requests pertaining to non-Arts course changes. Use the online petition form for all other requests.
- Transfer Credit Form
- Time Conflict Form
- Late Declaration of Major Form
- Non-arts to Arts Credit Request Form
- Cross Listed Change Form
- Request to Freeze Grade of Incomplete
The Arts & Sciences Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing excellent service to our students, faculty, and staff. We support the curricular and instructional activities of the college by providing accurate grading, enrollment and student record services to the entire A&S College. We are charged with upholding university and college policies as they relate to the integrity of the Bachelor of Arts degree. We are responsible for degree clearing and certification for all A&S students, while ensuring they have the necessary qualifications to receive the B.A. degree from Cornell University. Part of the A&S Student Services Office, we are located in KG17, Klarman Hall.
mail: Klarman Hall, Room KG17, Ithaca, NY 14853