Visit Arts & Science's COVID-19 resource site for the latest information.
If you are an Arts & Sciences staff member, bookmark this page for quick reference to your most accessed Cornell sites. If you have recommendations for links to add to this list, please let us know.
Caring Community (Emergency Resources, Diversity & Inclusion, Student Resources)
For EMERGENCIES, including safety concerns for members of our community, call CORNELL POLICE at 607-255-1111 or DIAL 911.
For health concerns call CORNELL HEALTH at 607-255-5155.
The College also maintains an Equity & Diversity web page for resources for students, faculty and staff related to university-wide initiatives as well as college-specific resources.
- Emergency Information
- Blue Light Services
- Cornell Health Services
- Diversity & Inclusion at Cornell
- Title IX Office
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Resource Center
- SHARE (Sexual Harrassment and Assault Response and Education)
- Student Disability Services
- Women’s Resource Center
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- CU Administrative Tools
- A&S Business Service Center
- A&S Communications Office
- Commuter and Parking Services
- CU Policies
- Disability Information
- Cornell Hotline (EthicsPoint)
- Environmental Health and Safety
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Human Resources
- IT (Information Technologies) (for computer support, please contact your department manager, as IT support specialists are distributed througout the college)
- Procurement & Payment Services
- Recognizing Staff
- Staff Holidays
- Travel Booking
- University Academic Calendar
- Class Roster
- Colleges and Schools
- Courses of Study
- Exam Schedules