Liberal Arts Undergrad Network for Careers & Hiring (LAUNCH)
The Liberal Arts Undergrad Network for Careers & Hiring (LAUNCH) is a virtual interview day for juniors and seniors from the Colleges of Arts & Sciences that provides interviews for internships and full-time employment in Consulting, Education, Finance, Health Services, Legal Services, Medical Research, Nonprofits, and Publishing. Consortium interviews take place virtually in January.
Participating liberal arts colleges/universities in the Consortium include Cornell University (College of Arts & Sciences only), Bard College, Brown University, Swarthmore College, Trinity College, Union College, William & Mary, and Yale University.
Participating employers include:
- Law firms: Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, LLP; Cravath, Swaine & Moore; Kirkland & Ellis; Milbank; Reed Smith; Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom; Sullivan & Cromwell; Weil, Gotshal & Manges; White & Case LLP
- Consulting: AlphaSights, Concertiv, Frederic W. Cook & Co., Guidepoint
- Communications: Kekst CNC, Harding Loevner
- Education: Achievement First, Carney Sandoe, Hebrew Public Charter Schools
- Business: AlphaSights, Amica Mutual Insurance, Concertiv, FDIC, Frederic W. Cook & Co., Guidepoint, Harding Loevner, M&T Bank, PURE Insurance
- Research: The Rockefeller University
- Non-profit/Public Service: Alaska Fellows Program, Community Resource Initiative
- More employers will be added to the website as employers register
Juniors and seniors in the College of Arts & Sciences ONLY.
Because this is a liberal arts recruiting event, we cannot accept students from other schools/colleges at Cornell. Non-A&S students who register will be removed from the event.
LAUNCH 2022 Timetable
December 5, 2022 – students begin applying for positions.
January 3, 2023 at 11:59pm (Eastern) - Deadline for applying to internship or job postings (uploading resume, cover letter, and other materials).
January 10-12, 2023 – students sign up for virtual interviews, if selected by an employer(s).
January 18-19, 2023 - Interviews take place virtually. Students will be provided with links to each employer interview platform.
If you have questions about LAUNCH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All students who wish to participate in LAUNCH must register through the Symplicity: https://nyrc-csm.symplicity.com/
If you have participated in past, simply sign in and skip to the “Applying for Positions” section. If you have not previously participated, click “Sign Up.”
Be sure to use your Cornell email, the password will be “recruitlaunch”
Proceed to fill in your personal information; fields with a red asterisk are required.
Once you have submitted your information, you should receive a “Welcome to the LAUNCH Recruiting Event!” email - do not ignore this email; there is a link at the bottom that allows you to reset your password. You have 24 hours to click on that link.
After clicking on the link and resetting your password, you are done with the Symplicity registration.
Start applying to positions that interest you!