Christopher M. Monroe
- Ancient/Hieroglyphic Egyptian II
- Ancient Egyptian Civilization
- Ancient Ships and Seafaring: an Introduction to Nautical Archaeology
- Women in Ancient Israel
- Drinking Through the Ages: Intoxicating Beverages in Near Eastern and World History
- Wealth and Power in Ancient Near Eastern States
- Archaeology of Phoenicians
- Liminality in Maritime Archaeology
- The Late Bronze Age World of Ugarit
- The Near East and Eastern Mediterranean in the Bronze and Iron Ages
- Trade and Intercultural Relations
- Nautical/Maritime Archaeology
- 2012 "Markets, ancient Near East," in R. Bagnall et al., eds. Blackwell Encyclopedia of Ancient History (2013 print publ).
- 2012 "Ships, shipping, ancient Near East," in R. Bagnall et al., eds. Blackwell Encyclopedia of Ancient History.
- 2012 "Trade, ancient Near East," in R. Bagnall et al., eds. Blackwell Encyclopedia of Ancient History.
- 2011 “From Luxuries to Anxieties: A Liminal View of the Late Bronze Age World-system.” In T. Wilkinson, S. Sherratt and J. Bennet, eds., Interweaving Worlds: Systemic interaction in Eurasia 7th to 1st millennia BC (Sheffield).
- 2010 "Sunk Costs at Late Bronze Age Uluburun," Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research 357:15-29.
- 2009 Scales of Fate: Trade, Tradition, and Transformation in the Eastern Mediterranean ca. 1350–1175 BCE. In series, Alter Orient und Altes Testament 357 (Münster: Ugarit-Verlag).
- 2009 "Seeing the World," Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research 356:67-73.
- 2007 “Vessel Volumetrics and the Myth of the Cyclopean Bronze Age Ship.” Journal of the Economic and Social History of the Orient 50:1-18.
- 2005 “Money and Trade.” In D. Snell, ed., Blackwell Companion to the Ancient Near East, pp. 154-68. Oxford: Blackwell.