Experimental condensed matter and atomic physics, biological physics and liquid physics
We have been exploiting and developing x-ray techniques to test our understanding of fundamentals of photon - electron interactions in atoms and correlated electron dynamics in solids.
We are also exploring cooperative behavior in microbial life as well as the intercellular signaling that facilitates it.
One can find details of our current activities at http://franckgroup.lassp.cornell.edu/ .
Current Group Members
Christopher Donohue, Rowan Hess, Yasmine Meziani, Gwendolyn Parks and Daren Chen.
Please see http://franckgroup.lassp.cornell.edu.
In the news
- In-person or online, Cornell’s summer research internships prove successful
- Cornell announces $54M from NSF for new CHESS subfacility
- Donald Holcomb, emeritus physics professor, dies at 92
- Summer research programs intrigue diverse students
- Machining staff: ‘wizards who share their secrets’
- Catching the research bug