College of Arts and Sciences News
- Scientists Find that Graphene Twists, Folds into Nanoscale Machines
- English Prof. finds Poetry Amid Loss in Early Era of AIDS
- Researchers: Trapping Vortices Key to High-Current Superconductors
- 3-D Scans of Mating Fruit Flies Uncover Female Biology
- Profs Teach Elementary School Students How to Dig Archaeology
- Flores-Macías Studies Colombian Tax on Country's Elite
With majors in the sciences, the humanities and the social sciences, students are encouraged to discover their own paths.
Pathways to Success
A liberal arts education opens the doors to many different pathways to success. Read about our amazing alumni.
David Brown, '83
David O. Brown '83, a fillmmaker who's worked with the Cousteau Society, is undertaking a project to catalog the health and biodiversity of local waterways ahead of hydrofracking.
Meet David and other A&S alumni
Departments and Research
Our culture of collaboration strengthens our research and scholarship across 28 departments and 16 academic programs.
The college is strengthening and expanding faculty excellence by hiring people like...
Monetary Economics, Bayesian Econometrics, Asset Pricing