College of Arts and Sciences News
- Multiferroic Heroics Put Instant-on Computing Within Reach
- New Teaching Model Transforms Courses in Arts and Sciences
- Additional Uncommon Languages Now Offered; Wolof Anyone?
- A&S Faculty Play Integral Role in Admissions Process
- Finding Infant Earths and Potential Life Just Got Easier
- International Economist Assaf Razin Releases Two New Books
With majors in the sciences, the humanities and the social sciences, students are encouraged to discover their own paths.
Pathways to Success
A liberal arts education opens the doors to many different pathways to success. Read about our amazing alumni.
Scarlet Fu, '94
Scarlet Fu '94 is the chief markets correspondent for Bloomberg Television and one of the anchors of "Bloomberg Surveillance."
Meet Scarlet and other A&S alumni
Departments and Research
Our culture of collaboration strengthens our research and scholarship across 28 departments and 16 academic programs.
The college is strengthening and expanding faculty excellence by hiring people like...
Polymer synthesis; organic chemistry; catalysis