College of Arts and Sciences News
- Africana Professor Issues Call for Modernity in Africa
- A&S Seniors Share Their Moments of Transformation
- 2015 CAS Student and Faculty Awards Announced
- College Scholars Study Climate Change, Local Food
- Institute for Pale Blue Dots Renamed in Honor of Carl Sagan
- Anthropology Prof. Named Next Director of Einaudi Center
With majors in the sciences, the humanities and the social sciences, students are encouraged to discover their own paths.
Pathways to Success
A liberal arts education opens the doors to many different pathways to success. Read about our amazing alumni.
Jessica Rolph, '91, MBA '04
Jessica Rolph '97, MBA '04, is founding partner and chief operations officer of Happy Family, a maker of organic foods and one of the fastest growing food companies in the U.S.
Meet Jessica and other A&S alumni
Departments and Research
Our culture of collaboration strengthens our research and scholarship across 28 departments and 16 academic programs.
The college is strengthening and expanding faculty excellence by hiring people like...
Experimental condensed matter physics, typically at low temperatures; scanning probe microscopy and mesoscopic transport applied to quantum materials