College of Arts and Sciences News
- Researchers Record Sight Neurons in Jumping Spider Brain
- Astronomer Jonathan Lunine Wins Cassini Medal
- Arts and Sciences Alum William Moerner Wins Nobel Prize
- Einhorns, A&S Grads, Establish Engaged Cornell Initiative
- Jerrold Meinwald Wins National Medal of Science in Chemistry
- Charter School Expansion Impacts Poor, Minority Students
Ideas, imagination, and discovery
at the center of an outstanding research university
With majors in the sciences, the humanities and the social sciences, students are encouraged to discover their own paths.
Pathways to Success
A liberal arts education opens the doors to many different pathways to success. Read about our amazing alumni.
Dana Bottazzo, '03
Dana Bottazzo's '03 company, RouteAtlas, helps travelers navigate the best ways to travel around South America.
Meet Dana and other A&S alumni
Departments and Research
Our culture of collaboration strengthens our research and scholarship across 28 departments and 16 academic programs.
The college is strengthening and expanding faculty excellence by hiring people like...
20th and 21st century Anglophone literature; poetry and poetics; Irish studies; global print culture