College of Arts and Sciences News
- A Parent's Perspective on Choosing Cornell
- Physics student creates 'electrogarments'
- May 9 Conference to Inaugurate Institute for Pale Blue Dots
- Poetry Readings Celebrate Near East, New York
- NBB Grad Students Collaborate on Jumping Spider Research
- Chemistry Alumni in Medicine, Art Return for Sesqui Event
With majors in the sciences, the humanities and the social sciences, students are encouraged to discover their own paths.
Pathways to Success
A liberal arts education opens the doors to many different pathways to success. Read about our amazing alumni.
Jessica Rolph, '91, MBA '04
Jessica Rolph '97, MBA '04, is founding partner and chief operations officer of Happy Family, a maker of organic foods and one of the fastest growing food companies in the U.S.
Meet Jessica and other A&S alumni
Departments and Research
Our culture of collaboration strengthens our research and scholarship across 28 departments and 16 academic programs.
The college is strengthening and expanding faculty excellence by hiring people like...
Social stratification and inequality; sociology of education; race and ethnicity; mass incarceration