As a mathematics major, you can focus on the study of the theoretical aspects of mathematics or explore applications to other fields. You can choose one of seven different concentrations and take a rich variety of courses in analysis, algebra, topology, geometry, probability, statistics and logic to tailor a program that meets your individual needs and interests.
You are here
- Statistical Theory and Application in the Real World
- Prove It!
- Introduction to Number Theory
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos
Students went off to
- Study genetics at Stanford University
- Be an oil exploration research scientist at Schlumberger-Doll
- Be a professor of mathematics at the University of Cambridge