Students with Disabilities

You are here

Requesting accommodation

Students with disabilities who wish to request accommodation for placement tests should contact the Student Disability Services (SDS) Office at Cornell now to verify registration and documentation guidelines.

If you wish to register with SDS and request disability services or accommodations for the regular semester, please consult the SDS website and complete and submit the appropriate forms well before your arrival on campus.

Next: Memorable Courses