The Advancement of College of Arts & Sciences Women Faculty and Non-Stem Undergraduate Research Fund will provide financial assistance to women faculty in their pursuit of full professorship, female graduate students in the College of Arts & Sciences, or to undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Arts & Sciences, pursuing research in non-STEM fields.
Three awards are given each year:
- One $2,500 award for a female faculty/lecturer/senior lecturer
- One $1,500 award for a female graduate student
- One $1,000 award for a female undergraduate student
Deadline: February 22, 2019
Click here to nominate a candidate. All materials in the nomination package should be submitted as a single pdf. Required documentation includes:
- The nominee’s C.V.
- A nomination letter from the department chair. The letter should summarize, not replicate, other material in the dossier
- A 2-page research proposal describing how the funds would be used
- Advancement of College of Arts and Science Women Faculty:Mary Pat Brady, English
- Advancement of College of Arts and Science Women Faculty: Saida Hodžić, anthropology
- Advancement of Non-Stem Graduate Research Fund: Stav Atir, psychology