Rosenthal Research Fund
You are here
The Rosenthal Advancement of College of Arts and Sciences Women Faculty and Non-Stem Undergraduate Research Fund will provide financial assistance to women faculty in their pursuit of full professorship, female graduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences, or to undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences, pursuing research in Non-STEM fields.
Three awards are given each year:
- One $2,500 award for a female faculty/lecturer/senior lecturer
- One $1,500 award for a female graduate student
- One $1,000 award for a female undergraduate student
Deadline: February 22, 2019
Click here to nominate a candidate. All materials in the nomination package should be submitted as a single pdf. Required documentation includes:
- The nominee’s C.V.
- A nomination letter from the department chair. The letter should summarize, not replicate, other material in the dossier
- A 2-page research proposal describing how the funds would be used
- Rosenthal Advancement of College of Arts and Science Women Faculty: Saida Hodžić
- Rosenthal Advancement of Non-Stem Graduate Research Fund: Stav Atir, psychology