New York Recruiting Consortium
You are here
The New York Recruiting Consortium is an off-campus program for seniors and juniors from the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Human Ecology that provides interviews for full-time employment and internships in Consulting, Education, Finance, Health Services, Legal Services, Medical Research, Nonprofits, and Publishing. Consortium interviews take place in early January in New York City.
Participating liberal arts colleges/universities in the Consortium include Cornell University, Bard College, Brown University, Connecticut College, Swarthmore College, Trinity College, Union College, William & Mary.
All students who wish to participate in the New York Recruiting Consortium must register through the NYRC website.
Contact Arts & Sciences Career Development at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the NYRC Access Token and application instructions.
Register through NYRC website and apply for postions (internship or full-time jobs)
Arts & Sciences students can apply for funding through the NYRC Travel Grant
If you have further questions that are not addressed at the orientation, please contact A&S Career Development, at 607-255-4166, email@example.com, or stop by the A&S Career Development office in 172 GSH.
- October 25 at 4:35p - New York Recruiting Consortium Information Session in 142 Goldwin Smith Hall
- November 30 - Last day to request access token (Tokens not given out after 4pm)
- December 2 at 11:59pm - Deadline for applying to internship or job postings (uploading resume, cover letter, and other materials)
- December 3 at 11:59pm - Deadline for applying for NYRC Travel Grant funding (A&S students only)
- January 11 - Interviews take place in NYC at the American Management Association (AMA) 1601 Broadway 8th floor, New York, NY 10019