New York Recruiting Consortium
You are here
The New York Recruiting Consortium is an off-campus program for seniors and juniors from the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Human Ecology that provides interviews for full-time employment and internships in Consulting, Education, Finance, Health Services, Legal Services, Medical Research, Nonprofits, and Publishing. Consortium interviews take place in early January in New York City.
Participating liberal arts colleges/universities in the Consortium include Cornell University, Bard College, Brown University, Connecticut College, Swarthmore College, Trinity College, Union College, William & Mary.
NYRC 2020 Timetable
- October 23 at 4:35p - New York Recruiting Consortium - Information Session in 142 Goldwin Smith Hall
- November 26 - Last day to request access token (Tokens not given out after 4pm)
- December 1 at 11:59pm - Deadline for applying to internship or job postings (uploading resume, cover letter, and other materials)
- Dec 4 at 11:59pm - A&S students ONLY, Travel funding application deadline
- January 10 - Interviews take place in NYC
If you have questions about NYRC, please plan to attend the NYRC info session mentioned above.
All students who wish to participate in the New York Recruiting Consortium must register through the NYRC website.
To request a NYRC Access Token and application instructions, please complete this survey form: https://cornell.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a5hizu0hljveEyp
Please note: access tokens will not be distributed until after Nov 6
Register through NYRC website and apply for postions (internship or full-time jobs)
Arts & Sciences students can apply for funding through the NYRC Travel Grant
If you have further questions that are not addressed at the orientation, please contact A&S Career Development, at 607-255-4166, email@example.com, or stop by the A&S Career Development office in 172 GSH.
NYRC 2020 - Participating Employers
This list is subjec to change and is being updated as more employers are added.